A Beginner’s Guide To Affiliate Marketing
First of all, thanks for visiting my site. If you are a beginner in the field of online digital marketing and want to make money with affiliate marketing, then you must read this step by step affiliate marketing guideline.
No matter if you are a newbie in affiliate marketing and you don’t have the technical knowledge. Still, this guide will be helpful for your affiliate journey.
This guide will help you to know from A to Z and where to start. I am going to cover everything in detail for a better understanding.
- Part 1: What is Affiliate Marketing <== You Are Here
- Part 2: How To Find And Choose A Profitable Niche
- Part 3: How To Find A Profitable Product To Sell Online
- Part 4: How to Choose a Domain Name for Your Business
- Part 5: How To Convert Our Site traffic Into Customers
- Part 6: How You Can Create Mini Course or Giveaway Report
- Part 7: How to Create a High Converting Landing Page Using ClickFunnels
- Part 8: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating an Autoresponder
- Part 9: And how to generate traffic and getting sales
Do these terms seem unknown to you? In the rest of the part of this article, I have cleared everything.
Then let’s start our affiliate journey.
At the very beginning, you must have to know what affiliate marketing actually is?
Affiliate marketing is such kind of job where you will get the commission for selling products from an affiliate marketplace. If you sell a product, you will get a particular amount of commission for each sell.
Let me elaborate the thing, here you are working as a sales executive of the company. But here you will get the commission only when you sold the product.
There is not fixed monthly salary for the work. You can only claim the commission once someone buys the product through your affiliate link.
Now, you may think why this method is beneficial for you?
The best part of the affiliate marketing method is, here you can do everything from home. You can easily connect to most of the well-known brands in the world. You can sell their products from any country.
There is no boundary to be an affiliate marketer.
Let me provide you an example so that you can easily understand the whole process.
For example, one of your familiar persons is going to travel somewhere. You are recommending the person for booking everything from the booking.com official website.
Though you are giving the suggestion, there is no benefit to you. Only, the company will get a targeted customer.
But, the interesting part of affiliate marketing is, if you provide the same information with an affiliate promotional link, you will get a commission from the company.
Maybe now you are thinking what the affiliate promotional link is?
The promotional link is a particular link for affiliation by which the company tracks the visitors. The affiliate owner can track each traffic, and they get the information from where the order has come to them.
Lazuk, Does list building really makes money?
If you’re not building your list then you’re losing out on tons of easy and long-term proﬁts. I build huge lists in different niches through various methods like from my blogs, free reports, product launches, banners, PPC etc. and they make me easy 3 and 4-ﬁgure commissions (USD) per day like these below consistently:
To be honest, you don’t need to be super smart to earn commissions like this, all you need is a good email list and I am going to reveal one easiest method that you can use to build a huge while making easy affiliate and CPA commissions.
It’s like building your list for FREE and then proﬁting from it for months to come.
The great thing, this works in every niche.
It is indeed 🙂 Here is how to get started in 7 easy steps and make your ﬁrst commissions today…
Basically, there are 7 steps that you need to execute to create your very own traffic & conversion systems which will work 24/7 for you pumping out profits all day long.
It takes a bit of effort to build and optimize these systems but once you get them working, you can use them to rapidly scale your business to great heights.
What I do is simple, repeatable and scalable which is why I and my students are getting great results in our business.
If you are willing to put in the efforts, you too can build a wildly thriving online business.
So let’s get started and take a look at what you need to do to create a $5k+ per month business.
Choose A Highly Profitable Niche
Most people say that you have to build a business around your passion.
While that sounds great and can work (at times), the fact is that it’s a BAD advice.
The world doesn’t care about your passion. What it cares about is what it wants.
That’s why if you want to succeed in your business, you need to find a niche:
- Where people have a problem
- Where people are looking for solutions for their problems
- Where people are willing to pay GOOD MONEY for their problems
All 3 criteria’s are essential.
So do your research and find out your niche.
Find out what is on demand in the marketplace within that specific niche. Some sites you can research for this are:
- Google Trends – See what’s currently trending with this tool. Catch the trends and profit.
- Facebook Insights – Facebook audience insights allows you to see how many people are actually in the niche you’re considering getting into
- Amazon – Here you can see top products that are selling
- Google Keyword Planner – You can research various keywords within an industry to see how many searches per month they get. The higher the number, the more in demand that niche could be.
Generally speaking, on the internet, the following niches are proven to be very lucrative:
- Make Money Online (Business Opportunity or BizOpp)
- Internet Marketing (selling products & services to internet marketers & small business owners)
- Software As A Service (not a niche per se but software’s are in high demand)
Find A Hot Product That’s In Demand
To build a successful business, you need to have the right kind of products and services to promote.
There are 3 criteria’s when it comes to choosing what products to promote:
- Quality – The product you promote must deliver massive value to the marketplace
- Demand – People in your marketplace must have wanted your product
- Profitability – The product you promote must allow you to make high enough commissions so that you can advertise it and make profits
If you are promoting a high ticket product ($1000 or above), you can make profits selling just that.
However, if you are promoting a $49 product, then it’s a little bit harder to make more profits. In such cases, you need to make sure that your $49 product leads to other high ticket products on the backend so that you can be profitable.
There are several ways you can find products to promote:
- Google – Search for products in your niche to promote and strike up a deal with the product owner
- Affiliate Networks – There are many affiliate programs out there which you can join to promote various products.
Some of the famous affiliate programs are:
If you are looking to start a business and you don’t have a product or service to promote, then I would recommend that you join “The Four Percent Group”.
Four Percent Group has many high-quality educational products in the internet marketing, BizOpp and coaching space.
- You get the complete 7-Steps marketing system to promote any of its products
- You get trained and coached by experts inside 4%.
- You get an email sales team who will close high ticket sales for you and make you $22 – $12,000+ per sale.
- You will get multiple incomes of streams. (Automated System: You do not need to send traffic, the system will work for you).
This is the best place for you to start.[su_label type=”warning”]Info:[/su_label] Join FourPercent Group Now!
Build A High Converting Sales Funnel Around The Product
What is a funnel really?
It’s simply a series of steps designed to turn a website visitor into a customer eventually.
Once you’ve determined what niche you are going to get into, who your target audience is and the offer you’re going to promote, it’s time to build your first funnel around it.
Here are the components of a sales funnel:
- Lead Magnet – It’s a valuable piece of content that you give away to collect the email address of your visitors. A lead magnet could be a report or cheat sheet or video training or audio training or webinar. The goal of a lead magnet is to pre-sell and educate your prospects so that they would be inclined to buy your product.
- Lead Capture Page – It’s the page where you ask your visitors to give you their email in exchange for the lead magnet. This is how you build your email list of subscribers.
- Sales Page – It’s the page where you sell your product or service. If you are promoting an affiliate product, this is the page where the affiliate product is sold. A great sales page can help you make a lot of sales and make your campaigns fly.
- Email Follow Up – Series of emails that you send to your email subscribers so as to educate, pre-sell and persuade them into visiting your sales page and buying your product. Consistent emails are proven to build trust and get a lot of sales over time.
- Webinar – It’s an online seminar where you ask people to attend a highly educational presentation scheduled at a particular time. Nothing converts better than a good webinar. It’s the most powerful tool to make a flurry of sales overnight.
Now let’s take a look at how to actually put together a funnel fast.
#1 Step: Register for a domain name & hosting
Once you buy a domain, you need to host it to make it go LIVE.
#Step 2: Get an autoresponder account
An autoresponder helps you build an email list of subscribers and allows you to communicate with them via emails any time you want.
Basically, you need to link your autoresponder with your lead capture page so that when people enter their email info, they subscribe to your autoresponder list.
# Step 3: Get a funnel creation software
You need some kind of tool to be able to create funnel pages like capture pages, sales pages, etc.
The best tool for building funnels is Clickfunnels. I use it heavily in my business and I can’t recommend it enough.
The next best tool is Leadpages.
There are several other tools out there in the marketplace too.
With Clickfunnels & Leadpages, you can simply point and click and set up your funnel within minutes. They integrate with almost all autoresponder services. They even host your pages for you. You can also download the pages of your funnel from there and load it up on your site.
Setup Highly Engaging Email Follow Up Campaigns
The whole purpose of emailing your list is to educate, entertain and persuade them into buying your product.
An ideal email should provide value and sell at the same time.
There are 2 types of emails that you can send to your list: follow up & broadcast.
Follow up emails are pre-written emails that are designed to go out at set intervals.
For example – let’s say you write 10 emails and load it up in your autoresponder and schedule them to go 1 day apart from each other. When a subscriber joins your email list, he will get 1 email per day for 10 days starting from the day he joined your list.
Broadcast emails are live emails which are sent to your entire list at once.
The ideal email marketing approach is to have a follow-up sequence (10 days or 30 days or 90 days) as well as send out 1 broadcast email every day
The more you email your list, the better relationship you can build and the more sales you can make.
So give lots of value, share stories, focus on different angles in each email and soon you will start seeing your subscribers bonding with you and buying more from you.
Aka Getting Traffic
Traffic is the lifeblood of your business.
You need a steady stream of high quality targeted traffic to your capture pages so that you can build a responsive list, make sales and grow your business.
Here’s a quick list of the traffic sources that you can use:
- Search Ads (Google, Youtube, Bing Ads) – Ideal for reaching in front of people who are actively looking for solutions to their problems. Search based traffic has some of the highest conversion rates.
- Social Media Ads (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Ads) – Ideal for reaching out to communities who are passionate about a topic. If you have a cool dog product to sell, you are better off targeting dog lovers than just waiting for someone to search for your particular product. This is where social media ads can be very powerful.
- Email Newsletter Ads (Solo Ads) – Ideal for reaching out to people who have expressed interest in receiving information about a particular topic. You can find newsletters in any niche and strike up a deal with the owner to send out a promotional email.
- Banner Ads – Ideal for reaching out to visitors to a particular website. You can contact different websites to place banners on them or you can use the Google Display Network to place your banners on thousands of websites in your niche.
- Content Marketing (Blogging, SEO, Article Marketing) – Ideal for reaching out to people who are seeking information. With content marketing, you can educate your audience before asking them to join your list and leads generated from this method convert very well into sales.
I personally prefer paid traffic sources because it’s measurable and scalable. You don’t have to pump out the content or do anything like that to get high-quality traffic.
You can simply pay for it and start getting traffic fast (in some cases almost immediately).
There are 3 sources that I heavily use to grow my business.
- Youtube Ads – The traffic is cheap and they convert great. If you want to learn how to tap into this traffic source, you can check out by Video Ads Hack course. If you want my team to build Youtube Ad campaigns for you, then check out my Video Ads Agency.
- Solo Ads – When you know where to advertise, solo ads can produce some high-quality leads. You can generate anywhere from 100-3000+ leads every day using this source. If you would like to get high-quality traffic from the most premium lists in the world, then check out my Solo Ads Agency.
- Facebook Ads – You can target your exact audience and get in front of them using Facebook Ads. The leads are pricey but they convert.
Extreme Groth Hacking
No matter how good you are at generating traffic or building funnels, things will almost NEVER work out at the start.
Sometimes, things can work well and then go downhill too.
What do you do then? How do you create winning campaigns?
By testing and tracking every aspect of your campaign. Testing is how you identify where the problem lies and rectify it.
- If you are not getting traffic from networks like Facebook or Youtube, you need to start testing different ads to see which get the clicks.
- If you are getting traffic but not getting leads, then you need to test out different lead capture pages.
- If you are getting leads but no one is buying from you, then you need to see if there is a demand for your offer and if so, and then test your sales page and follow up emails.
And the list goes on.
Every aspect of your business (traffic campaigns, funnels, etc) needs to be tested and optimized.
When you do it consistently, you will be able to get lots of traffic and turn it into massive profits.Clickmagick
Do Live Webinars For Max Conversions
Webinars are a great way to connect with prospects, demonstrate value, make an offer, clarify queries and close sales….all at the same time.
No other medium can produce as many sales overnight as a webinar can. Every webinar I do helps me pull an easy $5,000+ in revenues.
A good webinar should have the following:
- A great offer that people would want to get hold of
- An educational presentation that provides massive value to your attendees.
- A good pitch where you make a compelling case for buying your product (you need to practice to be able to hold interest and make a good pitch in the webinar).
- After webinar question and answer sessions where you clarify doubts and get people to take action (if you are doing a LIVE webinar).
When you get all of these components right, you will be able to connect with your audience and get them to buy from you FASTER than ever.
The best part about webinars is that you can also use them to successfully promote high ticket products ($2000+ price point). You can either sell your products directly on the webinar or take in applications and close sales on the phone.
I regularly use webinars to promote $2K-$10K+ offers and they do great.
So start doing webinars.
Once you get good at it, your results will shoot up exponentially. $10K per month can be easily done with 1 good webinar campaign.
That’s the $10k per month affiliate cheat sheet that has literally taken a number of my students from newbies to earning 5-figures+ per month.
If you actually follow this cheat sheet and do what it says, you will be on your way to earning great amounts of money online.
If you loved this cheat sheet and would like to get a more in-depth outlook on how to put together powerful campaigns to start generating consistent traffic, leads and sales, check out this step by step video training here.
If you would like to have one of my top business coaches put together a custom blueprint for you to get to $10K per month FOR FREE, sign up for the Income Kick starter strategy session. Slots are limited so take action fast.
I truly appreciate you and wish you much success now and in the future whether you buy my stuff or not.
See you on the inside, my friend,
~ Lazuk Hasan